Monday 29 March 2010

Childrens Outlook


Us adults could learn a thing or two from our little ones. I think we sometimes have to just listen and watch a little more, not what they do and say, but observe their reactions and why they say the things they do.

My little girl was having such fun wheeing down our local playgrounds slide, a bursting beam on her face - fully enjoying the moment. It made me realise. I need to stop multi-tasking so much and just envelop myself in the moment more, the enjoyable moments.

Also, after she just finished telling me that, ' I was a good girl for standing away from the slide and explaining to me that the rungs were made out of metal, I asked her if she was going to be a teacher when she grew up. Her reply was priceless. 'mmm, yes....and a fairy!'
All options open, no holds barred!


No comments:

Post a Comment